Yesday was very relaxing. I finally got some time to breathe and just be one with my laptop. I even got to go to bed at 10:30pm! i bought the ballet ticket to go see "La Dame aux Camelias" at the Opera House!! I'm so excited :) but it's still far from now...
Today was a LONG day of class. AGAIN. and my roommate left for London. I had fun with the girls at the Louvre and then got a bottle of fruity 3.5 % wine? and a bagguete and went underneath the eiffel tower! :D we were bombarded by people selling stuff and i got cursed by an indian guy for telling Michael not to buy his shiz-naz.... but then we bought some stuff from nice man with umbrella on his head :) i have a cute eiffel tower that shines all different collor and lights up for Jack! :D that makes me very happy to know i've bought something he'll like. i miss him so much!
It is very cold here! much colder at 65degrees! i was freezing tonight so we went home after we finished our bottle of wine. THE HILLS moment = CHECKED. suckas haha yay! we even brought our own wine glasses :)
There are so many amazing shops here but i'm so broke! i have to have self-control but tomorrow we're going to the flea market so hopefully it won't be that bad....maybe even chinatown!
days here are passing by quickly. i feel like there's always so much to do and not enough time :(
i have homework this weekend too.. bleh. oh well.
we did a weird exercise today in class that involved rubbing people and nodding heads while saying YES while meaning NO. i like France. I like the French.
The high schoolers congregate outside our dorm and i have to say, every single one of them is fashionablly fabulously gorgeous. I wish i could take minis of them with me home to show you guys. there was a redhead boy that was sooo hott! (forgive my child-molester comment). he had black skinny jeans, a leather black jacket, a messenger bag and these AWESOME shoes. they should've casted him as Ron "Weasel" on Harry Potter. psh.
<33
more pics later mwah!
Etsy Update: Black and White
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment